Monday, March 26, 2007

Lily- 12x12 portfolio March 2007

I completed the journal portfolio piece for March ( a little late). It comes from one of my photographs from my garden. I transferred the image onto cotton thru my printer. It's the first time I have tried this method. I hope you like it.

Recovery is going good after surgery on my foot last Thursday. I gave up the crutches and the walker today and with just a padded boot on my right foot I have hobbled around the house. This is faster than I had originally thought. This quilting project has taken my mind off my problems. Yesterday I spent time on EQ5 designing another for the 40 Quilt project - girls coming home from trauma. (see Quilt Studio)

1 comment:

Kay said...

This is beautiful.
I'll put you on the list of people to remember. Hope the treatment goes well.