Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Catch up time







With the holidays and the cancer treatment it has been a little tough. I finished another baby quilt for niece Elise born 2 mos ago. I made a baby bunting for my first grandson Noah. Of a proud grand ma has enjoyed time with Noah. There is another wall hanging in construction and I still plan on making teddy bears for the children in the local cancer unit (tradition for me)-- Right!!! But I'm still here living life everyday. I added a series of journal quilts called Giraffe Series that you might not have seen bef0re.


Jeanne
Pleasant Valley NY



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeanne your giraffes are beautiful, I love the purple one. The bunting looks so snuggley......

I hope you have a good day

~Niki~ said...

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy 2008!
Niki